||Reports to: Customer Support Manager
To provide technical support to customers regarding all aspects of YADA Systems hardware and software utilization.
- Provide user support for all software and hardware via telephone.
- Record all telephone calls by documenting customer name, status, problem, and procedures taken.
- Process appropriate forms for Repair Orders, Invoices, and Requests and receive approval as necessary.
- Follow up with customers on matters related to unresolved problems and outstanding loaner equipment.
- Perform stand-alone system configuration and set up.
- Organize, prepare and conduct training at customer site or training facility for customers and employees.
- Install hardware systems that may include running wires, testing and troubleshooting problems.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as directed.
- One week of travel per month, to install and/or train on our software.
- Prefer formal training in computers from vocational school or college.
- One or two years of experience in computer support; telephone support preferred. Must include some experience in configuring a variety of PC hardware and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform basic PC hardware maintenance.
- Knowledge of a variety of personal computers, software packages, and related hardware/software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exert up to 70 pounds of force to lift and move materials.
- Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, lift, walk and grasp in order to move materials.
|YADA Systems, Inc.|
|P.O. Box 131570|
|Roseville, MN 55113|
[ Home ]
[ Training ]
[ Employment ]
[ Contact Us ][ Back ]
Please email email@example.com
for questions or comments about this website.
Copyright © 2013 YADA Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: May, 2013