||Reports to: Office Manager
To prepare outgoing shipments. Receive and log all delivered products. Inventory delivered products and complete related paperwork. To assist in loading and unloading of equipment. Process incoming and outgoing return merchandise (RMA) and complete related paperwork.
- Prepare packages to ship as specified by contract and verify package against invoice.
- Assemble outgoing miscellaneous customer orders such as labels and ribbons and calculate freight for shipping.
- Accepts delivered products by verifying purchase orders. Assigns inventory numbers and inventories merchandise in HEAT.
- Checks out all resale equipment leaving the resale room. Downloads the information in YPRICE daily.
- Receives all return/repair orders and distributes equipment to proper department.
- Receives and ships out all return merchandise (RMA) and prepares proper paperwork.
- Responsible for monthly physical inventory count. Assists with reconciling physical count for management review.
- Assists with unloading delivered product, puts inventory away in inventory room. Keeps inventory room neat and orderly.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as directed.
- High school diploma
- Computer experience
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to exert up to 70 pounds of force to lift and move materials
- Ability to stoop, crouch, reach, lift walk and grasp in order to move materials for shipment.
|YADA Systems, Inc.|
|P.O. Box 131570|
|Roseville, MN 55113|
[ Home ]
[ Training ]
[ Employment ]
[ Contact Us ][ Back ]
Please email email@example.com
for questions or comments about this website.
Copyright © 2017 YADA Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: Oct, 2016